Danger Girl #3
Danger Girl #3 shows the Danger Girls finally acquiring the "Shield of Immunity" they've been chasing for the past 2 issues. It was a 32 page full color book released in August 1998 that continued the story of Abbey Chase's recruitment into the team.
When Hammer Shock Troops march upstairs to find Abbey, she leaps out of the window with the shield, landing in the snow on the ground below. At the same moment, Johnny Barracuda is thrown out a first floor window and meets up with Abbey.
After racing off a cliff and escaping the avalanche, they find a small cabin where they wait to be picked up by the rest of the Danger Girl team.
- Abbey Chase
- Assassin X (First appearance)
- Blonde woman at the bar
- Eddy Owen
- Guard at the mansion
- Hammer Lieutenant (First appearance)
- Hammer officer (First appearance)
- Hammer Shock Troops
- Johnny Barracuda
- Karloff (First appearance)
- Kid Dynamo
- Major Maxim (First appearance)
- Mister Giggles
- Natalia Kassle
- Silicon Valerie
- Sydney Savage
- The Peach
- Athens (Mentioned only)
- Monte Carlo (Mentioned only)
Vehicles and vesselsEdit
Pop culture referencesEdit
- The fact that Abbey Chase and Johnny Barracuda were being chased by bad guys on skis is very similar to scenes from many of the James Bond films.
- Eddy Owen's game "Enchantment the Congregating" is making fun of the real-world card game "Magic: the Gathering".